My dad calls them the heebie jeebies - it means you're sick. Evan's got them - bad. Poor kid. It all started on Tuesday night - Evan's Ti (My sister - Andria - Auntie) came over while Mike and I met some friends out for dinner. I got a phone call at the end of dinner that said Evan puked in bed. I was planning on staying home on Wednesday anyway to scour the house since we had all taken a turn with sickness for the past couple of weeks. I hung out with Evan on Wednesday - he got sick, but was on the mend (or so we thought). On the way to the sitter's on Thursday morning, he got sick again in Mike's car (and again and again later in the day). Evan's doctor said it's one of those no-fever flu bugs that lingers. Having a 2 year old that doesn't understand puking is not fun - let's say that my carpet has taken a beating this week. Here are a couple of pathetic pictures of Evan. I let him have a cookie because the doctor said give him whatever he asks for to eat because at least he's eating. No getting sick today - but we're not back up to the full "Yeah" strength.
1 comment:
Poor Evan...that same bug has been circling around Texas, too. Its bad. Feel better soon!!!
Post a Comment