Sleeping hard....
Evan likes to check in with Reid and let him know stuff - today he told Reid that Reid likes the movie "The Polar Express." Good to know.
Evan looks like a dweeb, but I don't look too bad....
Our little ham....
I think Reid is going to get Mike's hair color and hazel eyes....
Evan checking in again....
The boy frowns when he sleeps - it's so cute.
Ti and Reid
Go home day at the hospital...
Evan was very intrigued by Reid's belly button....
Pals
Training him young - Bear Down!
3 comments:
Girlie, you are making me look like a terrible mom!!!! You have been SO busy since having Mr. Reid...and blogging about it too! How do you do it???
You look fantastic, by the way! Can't wait to get together with you and the crew!
Karen - I don't breastfeed - it frees up tons of time! :) Thanks for the love - some of my old (read: last summer) t-shirts fit and look ok these days. A lot of my weight was water - thank you decaf green tea.
You do look amazing! Reid is yumilicious! I'd hold him all the time! You'll look back in a year and wonder how you did it all. It's so much easier now and I think back to when Rustin was a newborn and wonder how I did it all without being overwhelmed...your body just takes over and does it I guess. I agree with Karen...you're doing an amazing job!
Post a Comment